Note: This info is from 2022. New and updated info for 2023 will be available this fall/winter. Thank you!
Alive offers a unique and loyal audience by bringing together over 20,000 attendees over the three days from all 50 states and multiple countries. The Marketplace is inside a massive tent with overhead lighting, electric access, tables, chairs, and located on a gravel pad adjacent to the Food Court in a high traffic area. Join us at Alive for a great opportunity to market your company, non-profit, or school.
- Rental Fee: $925 (per each 10′ x 10′ tent) + 10% of gross sales (if applicable)
- (1) 10′ x 10′ tent (or a 10′ x 20′ tent if ordering 2 spaces)
- Note: Tent locations will be distributed based on when applications are received. The earlier you apply, the better the spot.
- Located in our high traffic Marketplace Village for all 4 days of the festival
- (2) Vendor Passes (includes admission and camping, but does not include showers)
- (1) Vendor Parking Pass (parking lot located near your booth)
- (1) eight-foot-long table
- (2) chairs
- (1) 4-plug electrical outlet
- Booth security throughout the festival (Thursday through Sunday)
- Applications are available below and will be either approved or rejected based on the quality of your merchandise as well as type of merchandise, and the number of vendors that are selling similar merchandise. No food, candy or beverage items can be sold by product vendors. All graphics and t-shirt designs must be approved prior to selling them at Alive. Alive has the right to deny any offensive graphics, slogans or photos used on t-shirts, hats, apparel or any items for sale. If non-approved products are placed on sale, the Vending Tent Coordinator has the right to remove those items.
- As a vendor, if you have to cancel after being accepted, the cancellation should occur prior to June 1, 2022, and your rental fee will be returned (minus a $250, non-refundable administration fee). No refunds are available after June 1, 2022
Check-In & Set-Up
- Thursday, July 14 — 9 AM to 3 PM
- This is the only available time. We are not able to place vendors any other time.
- All Marketplace Vendors will receive two (2) Vendor Passes per Marketplace booth location and (1) Vendor Parking Pass for (1) vehicle to park in the Vendor parking lot. Your Vendor passes are shareable between staff members. Each pass is good for all three days of the festival and must be worn at all times by workers while onsite at the festival. If you need additional Full Event or single day wristbands for workers or staff, you’ll need to purchase those separately.
- When you arrive at the festival, you will pick up your Vendor packet containing all of your passes at the Check-In office.
- All Marketplace Vendors will receive (1) Vendor Parking Pass for (1) vehicle to park in the Vendor parking lot and all additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking (near the Main Entrance). No vehicles will be permitted to enter or exit the vending area from 4 PM to approximately 11 PM (half hour after concerts end). This is purely for safety reasons and will be strictly enforced.
- Note: The Alive staff does not provide any exchanging of passes or a drop off box for exchanges of Vendor Passes. No one will be allowed to enter or remain in the festival area without either a Vendor Pass, Full Event wristband, or single day wristband. Thank you!
- Due to the amount of traffic and vendors arriving, merchandise cannot be shipped directly to the festival and Alive will not be held responsible if delivered to the festival site. Please arrange to ship your merchandise to a local UPS or FedEx location for pick-up.
- Restocking is restricted to 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM daily. You may drop off product at the Marketplace tent, then your vehicle must be moved to the Vendor Parking Lot adjacent to the Marketplace tent.
- The festival does not have a loading dock for semis or large trucks or any type of machinery to unload pallets of merchandise and Alive is not responsible for loading or unloading any vehicles. At the end of the festival, all merchandise must be out of the site no later than 10 AM on Monday, July 20. Alive is not responsible for sending any items back if they are left.
Mandatory Vendor Hours
- Thursday, July 14 — 5 PM to 10:30 PM
- Friday, July 15 — 12 PM to 10:30 PM
- Saturday, July 16 — 12 PM to 10:30 PM
- Sunday, July 17 — 12 PM to 10:30 PM
- The Marketplace Tent will have a mandatory shutdown period each evening for approximately 30 minutes for the Main Stage speaker. This time will allow a short break for your staff and volunteers.
- Note: Marketplace Vendor vehicles must remain in the Vendor Parking Lot each night until attendees have left the amphitheater (typically by 11 PM).
- In addition to the rental fee, 10% of gross sales will be paid from each day’s earnings. The sales percentage does not apply to non-profits or universities who are not selling items at the festival.
- You must settle with the festival Vending Tent Coordinator before leaving the festival grounds. You can pay by cash or by credit card (MasterCard, VISA or Discover). No checks will be accepted. As a vendor, you are responsible for collecting any and all applicable taxes. The festival will not assume any responsibility for state, local, or federal inspection or taxes required.
- Please remove all booth materials and trash before leaving by 9 AM on Monday, July 18.
- Vendors can camp for no additional charge in our Tent Camping areas. Vendors will not be allowed to camp in the parking lots or set up a camp in unapproved areas. If additional staff would like to be assigned a campsite within the festival area, they will need to purchase 4-Day or 1-Day tickets. Camping is not permitted with 1-Day tickets.
- Vendors can reserve an RV Site for access to water, electric, or sewage hookup for an RV.
- A list of area hotels is available here.
- It is agreed that you, the Booth Holder, will hold harmless Northeast Productions, Inc. (dba Alive Festival) from all claims and liabilities for damage to property or injury to persons that occur in or about the rented or used booth space, or any failure to act, whether or not such condition, activity or failure shall result from negligence of the party renting or using the space.