Alive offers a unique and loyal audience by bringing together over 20,000 attendees throughout four days from all 50 states and multiple countries. Each year, thousands of attendees walk through our Food Court on the way to the Main Stage seating area. If you’d like to become a Food Vendor at the festival, please read through the info below and fill out an application.
- Amphitheater (Main Stage): $975 (per location) + 20% of gross sales
- Woods Stage/Beach Stage: $750 (per location) + 20% of gross sales
- (1) Food Vendor space in our Food Court located in the Amphitheater—where the Main Stage is located—or by the Woods Stage or Beach Stage.
- Note: If we have agreed upon having multiple food vendor spaces at the festival, please select the appropriate locations during the application process.
- (4) Vendor Passes (includes admission and camping, but does not include showers)
- (1) Vendor Parking Pass (parking lot located near your booth)
- Water and electric hook-up
- Applications are available below, and on our website. Applications will be approved based on the diversity and pricing of menu, and the number of other vendors selling similar food/beverage items.
- All items you are selling must be approved by Alive before the festival.
- Once accepted as a Food Vendor, rental fee is due within 2 weeks.
- As a vendor, if you have to cancel after being accepted, the cancellation should occur prior to June 1, 2023, and your rental fee will be returned (minus a $250, non-refundable administration fee). No refunds are available after June 1, 2023.
- Check-In Time:
- Wednesday, July 12 9 AM to 6 PM
- This is the only available time. If you show up prior to this scheduled time you will not be placed.
- Vendor Passes: All Food Vendors will receive four (4) Vendor Passes per Food Vendor location. These passes are shareable between staff members. Each pass is good for all three days of the festival and must be worn at all times by workers while onsite at the festival. It is your responsibility to exchange your shareable Vendor passes outside of the festival entrance. If you need additional 3-Day or 1-Day tickets for workers or staff, you’ll need to purchase those separately.
- Parking Pass: All Food Vendors will receive (1) Vendor Parking Pass for (1) vehicle to park in the Vendor parking lot. All additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking (near the Main Entrance). No vehicles will be permitted to enter or exit the vending area from 4 PM to approximately 11 PM (half hour after concerts end). This is purely for safety reasons and will be strictly enforced.
- Important: No one will be allowed to enter or remain in the festival area without either a Vendor Pass, Full Event or 1-Day ticket. Thank you!
Amphitheater Vendor Hours
- Thursday, July 13 — 12 PM to 11 PM
- Friday, July 14 — 12 PM to 11 PM
- Saturday, July 15 — 12 PM to 11 PM
Note: Food Vendor vehicles must remain in the Ampitheater Vendor Parking Area each night until attendees have left the amphitheater (typically by 11 PM).
Woods Stage Vendor Hours
- Thursday, July 13 — as early as 7 AM to as late as 5 PM
- Friday, July 14 — as early as 7am AM to as late as 5 PM
- Saturday, July 15 — as early as 7am AM to as late as 5 PM
- Sunday, July 16 — as early as 7am AM to 12 PM
Beach Stage Vendor Hours
- Thursday, July 13 — as early as 10:30 AM to as late as 5 PM
- Friday, July 14 — as early as 10:30 AM to as late as 5 PM
- Saturday, July 15 — as early as 10:30 AM to as late as 5 PM
- In addition to the rental fee, 20% of gross sales will be paid from each day’s earnings. All percentages should (1) be reported to the Food Vendor Coordinator by Saturday, July 15 at midnight and (2) paid to Alive no later than one week following the festival.
- Please remove all trash, grease barrels, and booth materials before leaving by 10 am on Sunday, July 16. If we find your area is not clean after leaving, a fee may be incurred.
- All Food Vendors will be allowed to sell any beverages (no alcoholic beverages). Alive will be selling water for $1 at the festival.
- Ice will be for sale for Food Vendors at the festival for $5 per bag.
- RV Sites: Vendors can reserve an RV Site for access to water, electric, or sewage hookup for an RV.
- Tent Camping: Vendors can camp for no additional charge in our Volunteer/Vendor Tent Camping area (Tent Camping – Area Orange). If you would prefer to camp in another area, please select and purchase your campsite at alive.org. Vendors will not be allowed to camp in the parking lots or set up a camp in unapproved areas. If additional staff would like a campsite within the festival area, they will need to purchase a 3-day ticket and Campsite. Camping is not permitted with a 1-day ticket.
- Hotels: Quailty nearby hotels can be found here.
***Personal golf carts are not permitted past the festival Main Entrance***
License & Insurance
All Food Vendors are required to submit a copy of their vendor’s license and proof of current insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2023. Please have a copy for review at the festival.