We’re happy to help! If you have any questions please email us.
- Accessible bathrooms are available and you can find them on the festival map.
- Accessible Day Parking is close to the Vehicle Checkpoint and are reserved for patrons with mobility disabilities.
- Paved roads lead throughout the park and into all RV Site areas.
- Accessible RV Sites are available upon request on their on sale date.
- If you plan to tent camp, please let our Guest Services team know you would like a more accessible campsite.
- Our accessible seating area is located by the golf cart shuttle drop-off area by the Main Stage.
Our Accessibility golf cart shuttle service is available to patrons with mobility disabilities and one companion. There are two shuttle stops: one at the Woods Stage and one by the Main Stage. You will still need to get yourself around within the festival and the camping area on your own. The shuttles begin running at 9am and ends when the Main Stage shuts down for the night. This is a free service.